This lightweight, oil-free gel is specially designed to help address acne breakouts, as well as discourage new breakouts without causing dryness or irritation. Perfect for all skin types. This unique formula combines a new, novel anti-bacterial/anti-acne lipo-oligopeptide with the antibacterial enzyme Lysozyme. These 2 powerful antibacterial ingredients work with absolutely no irritation or drying effects on skin. This lightweight gel forms an invisible barrier upon application to seal in moisture & provide improved skin clarity. This is the perfect alternative for sensitive skin types that cannot use benzoyl peroxide products.
- Lysozyme/Lipo-oligopeptide complex exhibits antibacterial/anti-acne activity
- Lightweight & oil-free hydration
- Disappears into the skin
- Low MIC against bacteria
Key Active Ingredients:
- Lysozyme HCl - A naturally occurring muramidase enzyme that binds to the murein in the cell wall of acne-causing bacteria, causing the bacteria to expire.
- SYMPEPTIDE™ 380 (Myristoyl Hexapeptide-23) - An antibacterial host-defense peptide designed to attach to & act against several strains of bacteria, including Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes).
- B-Glucaderm™ (Beta Glucan) - Mushroom-derived polysaccharide effectively reduces skin irritation, boosts skin's natural immune response & provides oil-free hydration.
- Inositol - Antioxidant & DNA repair molecule. In a study published by the University of Maryland, Inositol was shown to protect human skin cells from the harmful effects of UV radiation. Inositol is a potent antioxidant that researchers have found to prevent reactive molecules from injuring DNA & turning cells cancerous.
Directions for use:
(AM & PM) - Apply thin layer to affected area 1-2 times daily. Safe for use in eye area. Follow with other appropriate treatments and/or moisturizer/sunscreen.
Aqua (Distilled Water), Ethoxydiglycol, SYMPEPTIDE™ 380 (Myristoyl Hexapeptide-23), Lysozyme, B-Glucaderm™ (Mushroom Beta Glucan), Inositol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Zinc sulfate, Sodium bisulfite, Phenoxyethanol