DermaSmooth contains clinically proven cellulite reducing ingredients
See Before & After Photos: Click Here
- * Improves microcirculation and diminishes "orange peel"
- * Clinical tests show 85% reduction in cellulite on thighs
- * Dual anti-cellulite approach: inhibits adipocyte maturation and improves microcirculation
- * Guaranteed visible results in 30 days
DermaSmooth’s advanced skin care formula has shown dermatological benefits when applied topically to cellulite-affected skin. The combination of soothing emollients, hydrating agents, and 7% Liporeductyl, an advanced peptide complex produces dramatic improvements in alleviating and correcting the appearance of cellulite damage. In vivo testing of our peptide complex produced a size reduction in buttock and thigh circumference, decreased extracellular water, significant decreased body fat mass, improved skin moisture, and better skin elasticity after only 30 days, and greater results after 60 days.
The pro-liposomal effect of our formula helps to scavenge cellular detritus while improving microcirculation and inhibiting adipocyte maturation. The result – cellulite formation is prevented and existing cellulite is markedly and visibly reduced.
Pregnancy and new motherhood is difficult enough – you shouldn’t have to feel uncomfortable in your own skin. Unfortunately, many women do. The problem isn’t weight gained during pregnancy; it’s the stubborn effects of the weight gain and/or weight loss. Cellulite is the scourge that affects new moms and veteran mommies alike.
Regardless of your age, fitness level, or heritage, cellulite is a common side effect of pregnancy. Cellulite occurs predominantly in women (80 to 95% of women, regardless of weight) because of underlying physiological aspects, such as naturally higher levels of adipose tissue and various female hormones (i.e., estrogen). Pregnancy can exacerbate these underlying factors, promoting cellulite’s formation.
Fortunately, how cellulite forms, what physical and hormonal changes trigger its occurrence, and the methods for preventing or reversing its appearance are well understood today. Medically, cellulite is a condition of poor microcirculation that causes damage to the fat tissue under the skin, creating leakage of fluids into surrounding tissues; plus accumulation of cellular byproducts (i.e., tryglicerides, adipocytes, toxins), which leads to swelling and congestion in tissue that causes damage to elastin and collagen. The final result is the formation of cellulite nodules - the dimpled, orange-peel looking skin. If these processes are interrupted and/or reversed, the affected part of the body will naturally heal itself and see a marked improvement in the skin’s appearance.
Key Active Ingredients:
- Butchebroom Extract (Ruscus Aculeatus) decreases capillary permeability due to its content in flavonoids
- Caffeine blocks enzymes responsible for destruction of AMPc, involved in triglyceride breakage
- Carnitine enhances triglyceride mobility, accelerating their breakdown
- Escin (Aesculus Hippocastanium) a large deciduous tree, commonly known as horse-chestnut or conker tree has been shown to have venotonic (microcirculation) and anti-edematous (fluid reducing) effects
- GHK (TriPeptide-1) specific scavenger of certain by-products of lipidic peroxidation
- Ivy Extract (Hedera Helix) an active saponin responsible for blood vessel protection and permeability decrease. Ivy helps reabsorb the edemas present in the initial stages of cellulite.
- Liporeductyl® a formulation of multiple anti-cellulite ingredients combined with special liposomes that help these ingredients penetrate to the deepest levels of the skin, ensuring effective penetration
- Tea-Hydroiodide lipolitic properties by stimulating lipases.
Demineralized Spring Water, Vegetable Oil, Liporeductyl® (Glycerine, Lecithin, Caffeine, Butcberbroom Root Extract, Maltodextrin, Silica, Tea Hydroiodide, Butylene Glycol, Ivy Extract, Carnitine, Escin, Tripeptide-l, Xanthan Gum, Carageenan, Disodium EDTA), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Hyaluronic Acid, Simethicone, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Pomegranate Oil, Imidazolidinyl Urea
Directions for use:
- Cleanse and dry desired area of treatment (typically: thighs, buttocks, belly area). Apply generously and massage into skin. For optimum results use two times daily. Nursing mothers should not apply to areas where babies may ingest.