This luxurious eye cream will help to minimize fine lines and wrinkles while diminishing under-eye puffiness and dark circles. Vitamins A and E along with pycnogenols (OPC) from Grapeseed provide nature's most intense antioxidant protection against free radicals. Seaweed extract tones and tightens sagging skin, while Hyaluronic Acid plumps up fine lines and wrinkles. This eye treatment absorbs deep into the skin, and leaves the eye area feeling "rose-petal-soft" and hydrated all day long.
- Anti-wrinkle, antioxidant & brightening eye treatment
- Non-irritating and non-occlusive, perfect for contact lens wearers
- Non-greasy formulation absorbs deep into the skin, will not smudge eye makeup
- Fragrance free, dye free, alcohol free, lanolin free
Key Active Ingredient:
- SYN®-COLL - Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3 is a small collagen building peptide with significant wrinkle reducing abilities.
- HOP-20® - Human oligopeptide-20. Synthetically derived human-identical peptide that decreases the signs of aging by reducing the degenerative effects of excessive MMP activity.
- Soy-Rice Bran Peptides - Dramatically reduces dark circles & puffiness around the eyes (study showed 35% reduction after 8 weeks treatment), improves skin smoothness & texture, improves microcirculation of the blood in the skin.
- Vitamin A ((Retinol Palmitate with Bio-Liposome Delivery System™) - Anti-aging & anti-wrinkle properties, potent skin regenerating agent, promotes epithelization & keratinization.
- Inositol - Antioxidant & DNA repair molecule. In a study published by the University of Maryland, Inositol was shown to protect human skin cells from the harmful effects of UV radiation. Inositol is a potent antioxidant that researchers have found to prevent reactive molecules from injuring DNA & turning cells cancerous.
- Hyaluronic Acid - One of the most effective super-moisturizers known to modern science. Capable of holding 1,000 times its molecular weight in water, it hyperhydrates skin cells to "plump up" fine lines & wrinkles, leaving behind smoother, younger looking skin.
- Seaweed Extract - Firms and tones sagging skin, soothing properties decrease puffiness and dark circles.
Directions for use: After cleansing, toning & moisturizing the face, use the ring finger to gently tap a small drop into eye area, while patting lightly. Do not rub. One small drop should be enough for both eyes.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Hyaluronic Acid (Distilled Water, Sodium hyaluronate), Butyrosperum parkii (Shea Seed) Oil, Halianthus annus (Sunflower) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Sorbitan monostearate, Palm Stearic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3 (SYN®-COLL), Human oligopeptide-20 (HOP-20® Peptide), Soy/Rice Peptides (Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Glycine soja (Soy) Protein, Oxidoreductases), Dimethicone, Cyclopentaxisilicone, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopheral (Vitamin E), B- Glucaderm (Mushroom Beta Glucan), Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) Leaf Extract, Fucus vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Lecithin, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Phenylbutylnitrone (PBN Spin Trap), Inositol, Carprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium HMG
Pure. Simple. Effective. Pure Skin Formulations™ combines the most recent research in cosmeceutical product formulating with the calming and soothing benefits of natural & organic botanical ingredients.
They use only the finest ingredients in their skin care products to reduce any chances of adverse skin reactions, even in the most sensitive skin types. Their products are formulated in accord with the most recent industry standards, and are subjected to rigorous lab testing, as well as challenge testing & beta testing. Pure Skin Formulations upholds the highest standard of quality control. The packaging is minimal - no fancy boxes or bottles. The reason for this is simple - our customers are more concerned with the quality of what's put on the inside of the bottle. The herbs & botanicals used in the products are over 90% certified organic & most are fair trade organic. Pure Skin Formulations refuses to water-down their products, as is commonly done in the skin care industry. You use less of the product for a better result. This makes their products more effective and more economical.
PSF skin care products are powerful enough to give visible results, yet are gentle enough to calm and soothe even the most sensitive skin types. Fight the signs of aging with this prestige line of products and treatments that you can safely use in the comfort of your home, and at a fraction of the price of similar expensive professional spa treatments. Youthful, vibrant, glowing skin can finally be yours without harsh chemical peels and irritating synthetic ingredients.
Pure Skin Formulations does not engage in or support animal testing in any way. All of their products are 100% Cruelty-Free. They do not participate in, believe in, or support in any way cosmetic testing on animals.