This light, non-greasy lotion will become the staple of your anti-aging skincare regimen. Available in 0.5% or 1% active, stable retinol. This formula also contains soothing rosewater & jojoba to hydrate & protect. Retinol is a proven anti-wrinkle treatment, as well as serving to regulate over-production of sebum. This formula is best suited for non-sensitive oily or mature skin types that want to restore a youthful glow, as well as attain a smoother, more refined skin texture. If you have not used a retinoid product before, we suggest starting out with the 0.5% and eventually work your way up to the 1% if your skin can tolerate it. Please click HERE for tips & FAQ's about Retinol use before you purchase this product.
- Free-form Retinol (all-trans retinol) high bioavailability & conversion rate
- Available in 0.5% and 1% active, stabilized Retinol
- Low irritation threshold
- Organic rosewater & jojoba moisturize & help alleviate irritation
Key Active Ingredients:
- Retinol - Free-form Retinol (all-trans Retinol) demonstrates high bioavailability & conversion rate
- Organic Rose Distillate - Softens skin, improves capillary function for more effective absorption of actives, helps to alleviate irritation
- Organic Jojoba - Emollient bean ester hydrates without clogging pores. Helps to dissolve sebum plugs in skin, helps to deliver oil-soluble actives (Retinol) deep into the skin
Directions for use:(PM)
- After cleansing & toning, allow skin to dry completely. Apply a few drops to fingers & smooth over face & neck, applying a thin, even layer. Allow to dry completely before following with other appropriate treatments & moisturizer, if desired. Those with sensitive skin, or new to Retinol treatments should start slowly. Only apply 2-3 nights a week for the first 2 weeks. Then every other night for another 2 weeks. Then every night thereafter - adherence to the Pulse Treatment Schedule is recommended. Please read the tips on Retinol use contained on our FAQ page for more detailed directions.
Rosa damascena (Rose) Distillate, Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba), Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut), Vegetable Glycerin, Alpha lipoic acid (ALA), Emulsifying Wax NF, Palm Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Azadirachta indica (Organic Neem), Salix nigra (Organic Black Willow Bark) Extract, Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT Spin Trap), Methylpropylparaben
Warning - Not recommended for use by women who are, may be, or are trying to become pregnant. While using a retinol product, it is not advised to engage in facial waxing (eyebrows, upper lip, etc). Waxing while using a retinol treatment product may result in skin damage.